Monday, June 22, 2009

Cable Car Video

Here is a video of us riding on the cable car in San Francisco. As we zoomed by the houses and stores, I kept wondering how people fit their furniture inside the tiny doorways! It's a place I love to visit, but not a place I'd want to live. I prefer my empty cul de sac for everyday living.



The process of getting the cable cars turned around was really neat to watch. We got on the cable car at the Wharf and had to get off at the downtown "end of the line." That's where the cars all get switched and turned to face the right direction. We waited in line to get back on and go back to the Wharf.

It was a quick line with so much to watch. There was even a rowdy homeless man who poked me in the shoulder. He was yelling and screaming at the cable car employees who finally called the police. Eric didn't realize that the man had poked me, otherwise I'm not sure what he (Eric) might have done. Eric is a tall guy, but the homeless man was a little out of his mind. The police cuffed the guy and put him in their car. Little Man Forcey's eyes were about popped out of his head to watch a "live" COPS scene take place right in front of him! Better than TV!



There are also a bunch of pictures of San Francisco from Eric's camera, but I think I'll save those to share in tomorrow's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment