1. Read at least 10 pages a day of a self improvement book.*
2. Read at least 30 books this year.
Retire Inspired, 800 Grapes, The First Husband, Finding Pony, The Mark of a Giant, The Grace of Yes, The Choice,
3. Drink at least 80 ounces of water each day.*
4. Give up soda. Diet included.
5. Hit goal weight.*
6. Run at least five half marathons.
7. Run one marathon.
8. Wash, fold, and put away one load of laundry each day.
9. Never leave dirty dishes in sink overnight.
10. Wipe down both bathrooms each day.
11. Dust once a week.
12. Change sheets once a week.
13. Organize shoes.
14. Pay off half of student loan.*
15. Post macros every day.*
16. Run at least three times a week.*
17. Develop and be consistent with a weight training program.*
18. Run in as many local races as possible.
-Resolution Run 1/1/16 - 4.06 miles, 50:09, 12:21/mile
-Hanford Cow Run 2/7/16 - 5K, 47:42 (with Eric)
19. Start volunteering at Poverello House.
20. Vacuum and mop floors at least twice a week.
21. Lesson plans finished by Thursday each week.
22. Read the Bible each day/find an app for this.*
Found a website. Successfully reading.
23. Find an online Bible study to participate in.
Studying the Book of Daniel by Beth Moore
24. Take vitamins each day.*
25. Meal plan each week.*
26. Never start a Monday without grocery shopping.
27. Complete Insanity DVDs.
28. Complete PX90 DVDs.
29. See three movies this summer by myself.
30. Wear a bathing suit.
31. Go to Wild Water as often as possible.
32. Make bed each day.
33. Make "girl" doctor appointment.
34. Get mammogram.*
35. Track miles ran.
Current - 18.48
36. Enroll in or find online iPad training classes.
37. Attend Mass over 50 times (not including Fridays).
38. Pray each day.
39. Finish will.
40. Blog each day.
41. Begin #myjoyproject2016 on Instagram.
-started on 1/1/16 and ended the same day. See THIS post for explanation.
42. Look into options for printing #dailyforcey2015.
-started making the book
43. Compliment someone each day.
44. Get blood work done.
45. Cook at least four nights each week.
46. Don't leave classroom without a clean desk.
47. Clean classroom once a week.
48. Don't leave office without a clean desk.
49. Finish letting go of items that don't spark joy.
50. Be patient with kids.
51. Send cards to people.
52. Send out Christmas cards.
53. Go to Yosemite.
54. Do a squat challenge.
55. Do a push up challenge.
56. Work up to being able to do five minutes of planking.
57. Watch at least 10 old movies I haven't seen before.
58. Walk at least 70,000 steps each week.
59. Start working on outdoor landscaping.
60. Begin planning Summer School in May.
61. Check Hudson's folder every night.
62. Figure out how to reorganize makeup.
63. Decorate office at school.
64. Decorate for Fourth of July.
65. Find interesting/informational podcasts.
66. Don't let the counter get cluttered.
67. Plan out remaining weeks leading up to Academic Decathlon.
68. Do my Aca Dec homework to help kids.
69. Plan two Buddy activities before the year is over.
70. Start yearbook before January is over.
71. Organize school photos.
73. Maximum three weeks between nail appointments.
74. Snuggle with boys at least twice a week.*
75. Start playing piano again.
76. Wash face/use night cream every night.
77. Floss/brush every night.
78. Eat more soup.
79. Clean inside of car once a week.
80. Look into cost of getting car detailed.
81. Run at least 500 miles this year.
82. Use planner more effectively.
83. Complete at least one destination run.
84. Stretch or do yoga at least once a week.
85. Never miss a Monday of exercising.
86. Don't go more than two days without exercise.
87. Purge kids clothes/rooms at least twice this year.
88. Decorate for Fall.
89. Come up with one "to do" each night for the next day.
90. Look at school planner every day.
91. Find one new app each month to use with students.
92. Pray intentionally for my Prayer Pal.
93. Make at least one Fourth of July Pinterest inspired craft.
94. Be ready before kids each day.
95. Be ready before sitting down to relax each day.
96. Think positively.
97. Don't gossip.
98. Fill all picture frames with photos.
99. Keep dresser clear and pretty.
100. Clean out purse once a week.